Natural Effect Permanent Makeup
What is Natural Effect Permanent Makeup?
Natural effect Permanent Makeup is a form of tattooing used to enhance the natural brow or lip. The effect can last up to three years. A color refresh is recommended every 1-3 years.
I use a motorized cosmetic tattoo pen fitted with a single use needle cartridge. The type of needle I work with is called a Nano needle. A Nano needle is as fine as an acupuncture needle and allows me to create super soft and natural looking work on the skin without causing any long term trauma.
A topical numbing agent is used prior to beginning work on the brow and a second numbing agent is used during the procedure. Discomfort is extremely minimal. Most clients can sleep through the tattooing process.
In preparation for your Permanent Makeup appointment
Do not drink alchohol before your appointment.
Do not take Advil or other blood thinners such a Aspirin or Ibuprofen unless medically necessary, prior to your procedure.
If you have recently tanned this will affect the outcome of the healed color.
Botox should be done 3 weeks before or 3 weeks after the procedure.
No waxing, threading or tinting 3 days before.
No chemical peels, laser skin resurfacing, strong exfoliants, retinols,or anything that will thin out your skin in the treated area at least 4 weeks before your appointment.
You may NOT get the area wet for too long or apply any kind of products (except what I provide for your aftercare) for at least 7 days after your appointment
NO makeup on the area for 10 days
For 7 days, wash brows gently every night with soap provided, pat dry and apply a thin coat of ointment provided. When brows become tight, itchy, and flaky (usually around day 3-4) you may apply ointment three times daily.
* Make sure to wash your brows OUTSIDE the shower. Please be extra gentle when washing and only wash in the direction of the hair growth, no circles, scrubbing or hard rubbing. Wash with warm or cool water and pat dry with a clean cotton square.
* Keep dry (besides washing) until completely healed. until no scabbing or flaking is left. Usually about 7 days.
- Make sure to keep them dry in the shower... steamy hot showers will cause the pores to open. Avoid the water directly hitting the brows in the shower and ESPECIALLY avoid
shampoo and conditioner running down over them. This can cause discoloration.
- No excessive sweating ( working out) for 7 days
- No sauna, hot tub, pool, ocean, ect. for 7 days
* Do not pick, rub or scratch any scabs or flaking. This will result in loss of color.
* Avoid sleeping on face
* Avoid direct sun exposure and tanning beds for 2 weeks
* No anti aging or acne products on them. This includes products containing Retinol, Glycolic Acids, Salicylic Acid, ect
All needle cartridges and tools are single-use, come in a sterilized package, and disposed of after each client.
Implements such as gauze, cotton swabs, etc. are single-use and disposed of after each client.
Gloves and mask are worn at all times during the procedure and disposed of after each client.
Station is thoroughly disinfected with Caviwipes after each client.